Friday 8 April 2016

HALL PASSES

HALL PASS 1
Paint Bucket Tool: I filled in the background grey
Filter Gallery: I gave the gray background a NICE filter
Text Tool: I typed the words
Move Tool: I moved the words and mirrored "HALL" and "PASS" to give it the look  of symmetry
Magic Wand Tool; I used the magic wand to quickly select around the bird.
 HALL PASS 2
Brush Tool: I used the brush tool to make straight lines for the rainbow looking thing in the background.
Burn Tool: I used the burn tool to give Gordon Ramsay a different hair color and darkened his hands.
Soap Tool: I used this tool to make Gordon Ramsay's face a little brighter.
Magnetic Lasso Tool: I used this to outline the "LOGO" and paste it in my "HALL PASS"

HALL PASS 3
Quick Selection Tool: I used this tool to select around the cloud in a picture I found on google.
Clone Stamp Tool: Some of the sky from the "ORIGINAL" picture so I used this tool to put some of the inside cloud on the little blue patch
Blur Tool: I used the blur tool to make the cloned part of the cloud blend in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment